Our General Counsel services are designed with the small to mid-sized business in mind. We make addressing your legal needs easy. Think of us an extension of your executive team and rest assured that we will protect and guide you at every turn – for hands-on strategizing, growth planning, negotiations, litigation and more. Among other documents, we have drafted and negotiated:
- • Applications for employment and contracts, commission agreements and terms for the company's employees, sales staff, independent contractors, and other representatives;
- • Commercial contracts with manufacturers, vendors, suppliers, and others, including contracts to preserve the client's intellectual property and proprietary rights;
- • Disclosures and notices concerning the use of products;
- • Lease agreements and terms;
- • Non-disclosure agreements;
- • Purchase and sale of entire businesses, asset-only purchases, and related non-compete and non-solicitation agreements;
- • Policies, procedures and employee handbooks;
- • Secured and unsecured loan agreements and related security agreements;
- • Terms and conditions of sale;
- • Waivers, warnings and releases;
- • Warranties;
Unlike most General Counsel, who will provide only transactional services, we offer one-stop shopping for all aspects of business law, including litigation. This provides you with a tremendous value-added advantage. Since we have litigated issues arising out of a variety of business dealings, we are better able to identify potential pitfalls and to craft ways of minimizing risk.
Our tiered General Counsel packages will enable your growing company to receive the advice and counsel it needs to succeed without the high cost of having to hire a full-time attorney to work within your organization.